Owner/BJJ Instructor: David Brogan
Dave is an attorney and an elected constable by trade and was drawn to the martial arts primarily for fitness and self-defense. Dave holds a 3rd degree black belt in Judo, a 2nd degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Dave is also a certified USJA Judo coach, has completed the IBJJF BJJ Rules certification, has completed the CDC's "Heads Up Concussion in Youth Sports" training and Team USA's "Safe Sport" child abuse awareness training.
Dave's competitive accomplishments include:
2019 IBJJF Washington DC Summer International Open (BJJ) Gold Medalist (Masters 2 Black Belt Division)
2018 Ken Tamai Memorial Judo Tournament Silver Medalist (Masters Black Belt Division)
- 2013 Shufu Lancaster Open (Judo) Gold Medalist (Black Belt Division)
- 2012 Shufu Lancaster Open (Judo) Bronze Medalist (Black Belt Division)
- 2012 Keystone State Games (Judo) Silver Medalist (Black Belt Division)
- 2012 Keystone State Games (Submission Grappling) Gold Medalist
- 2011 Keystone State Games (Judo) Gold Medalist
- 2010 Keystone State Games (Judo) Silver Medalist
- 2009 PA State Judo Championships Bronze Medalist.
An avid fan of MMA, Dave also works as an inspector and is a licensed MMA judge for the Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission and has worked such prestigious events as the UFC and Bellator.